The transfer system LT40 uses two types of drives:
– Main drives for driving the conveyor.
– Auxiliary actuators for the components such as lateral transport, switch, deflection.
To control these drives, two types of drive controllers are available:
MonDrive for the regulation of a main drive.
MultiDrive for the regulation of 4 main drives and 8 auxiliary drives.
The following functions can be defined and executed via the Profibus interface of the drive controllers:
– Start / stop of the drives
– Direction of rotation of the drive roller
– Acceleration and deceleration (not for auxiliary drives)
– Additional queries